- Turning an unused upper lobby into a cafe to be used as an alternate venue on Sunday
- mornings and a gathering space for individuals and groups throughout the week.
- Adding a Lift to get people from the lower level to the upper level.
- Updating the lobby with better lighting, staircase balusters instead of walls, focal point wall for guests, floors if permitted as well as a plug-and-play portable musical venue.
- Extending our outdoor hangout area onto the patio by adding aluminum pergolas on both entries, umbrella tables, benches and a fire pit, in addition to painting the exterior trim.